I established DG Electrics in 2002 after serving an apprenticeship and working for Eastern Electricity for 12 years. I aim to provide a clean, reliable and helpful service to my customers. I take great pride in my work with an end result that I would be happy with in my own home. Browse through the customer reviews of some of my customers who wrote to thank me. Fully qualified, Part P registered in the domestic installer scheme and insured I am happy to carry out full rewires or simply changing a faulty switch, no job is too small.
So why not switch on to Dean today for a free no obligation quotation.Qualifications
- City & Guilds part 236 part 1 & 2
- Training Programme,Eastern Electrical Certificate of Competence
- Eastern Electrical Craft Level 3 certificate in the requirements for Electrical Installations.
- NVQ Level 3, IEE Wiring Regulations 17th Edition(BS 7671)
- Certificate of Competency under the Distribution Safety Rules(1995 Edition)